Hawaiian Shirt – Sea Lion Women and Mermaids Doing Autopsies on Things as the Bad Ass in the Corner Looks On.
Hawaiian Shirt With An Art Print featuring an all over art print By International Award Winning, Museum Exhibited Artist J.A. George AKA; The GYPSY.
The original painting that is featured on this laptop sleeve was inspired by the writings of the Baroness Ampersand who once mused; “On the cassette tape my brother had written Sea Lion Women instead of See The Lying Women. As the miles passed by my thoughts were carried away thinking of Sea Lion Women and Mermaids doing Autopsies on things under the ocean.” Later in the same essay she described her Father as; “The Bad Ass in the corner waiting for her and her brother to mess up.” I thought; I can do something with that! And I did!
Loose and comfortable Hawaiian shirts will allow you to cool off in the hot summer
- Fabric: Four-way stretch(95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Short sleeve, lapel collar, button closure
- Fabric weight: 120g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days（The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days）
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
Return To Home Page