Backpack – Sea Lion Women and Mermaids Doing Autopsies on Things as the Bad Ass in the Corner Looks On.
Backpack With An Art Print By One Of America’s Favorite Artists J.A. George AKA; The GYPSY
The original painting that is featured on this backpack was inspired by the writings of the Baroness Ampersand who once mused; “On the cassette tape my brother had written Sea Lion Women instead of See The Lying Women. As the miles passed by my thoughts were carried away thinking of Sea Lion Women and Mermaids doing Autopsies on things under the ocean.” Later in the same essay she described her Father as; “The Bad Ass in the corner waiting for her and her brother to mess up.” I thought; I can do something with that! And I did!
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Return To Home Page