“End Of The Green: College Of Crows”
By: J.A. George AKA; The GYPSY
“End Of The Green: College Of Crows” Framed Art Print By One Of America’s Favorite Artists J.A. George AKA; The GYPSY.
This is the view of the State House in Topeka, Kansas from the door of the Historic Jayhawk Theatre. This painting was inspired by a photo I took and my sardonic sense of humor. As can be seen in the painting there is not such a huge gap between church and state.
People have pointed out to me that a group of Crows is known as a “Murder” not a “College”. But I do not refer to the birds in the sky. My reference of “College of Crows” is directed at the politico’s inside the House Chambers.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Return To Home Page