LEGEND OF THE SUPERB OWL
The SUPERB OWL flies over the land the first Sunday of February every year looking for a suitable spot to lay it’s Magnificent Egg. Once it lays it’s egg two Opposing Armies fight over the Egg. Whichever Army moves the SUPERB OWL’s Magnificent Egg into the other Army’s territory the most times within a magic hour (in which time stands still and may warp into 3 hours), is declared the Victor and reaps Acclaim and Rewards.
The SUPERB OWL LIV 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Shirt was inspired by the hit FX Television Mockumentary Series “What We Do In The Shadows” A stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight. Bringing forth the thrill of the Grid Iron, the feel of Autumn and Winter and the Blood Lust of the Vamp… Um Warriors who fight over the SUPERB OWL’s Magnificent Egg.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico
Return To Home Page