Unisex Hoodie: Sea Lion Women and Mermaids Doing Autopsies on Things as the Bad Ass in the Corner Looks On.
Unisex Hoodie With An Art Print By One Of America’s Favorite Artists J.A. George AKA; The GYPSY
The original painting that is featured on this Unisex Hoodie was inspired by the writings of the Baroness Ampersand who once mused; “On the cassette tape my brother had written Sea Lion Women instead of See The Lying Women. As the miles passed by my thoughts were carried away thinking of Sea Lion Women and Mermaids doing Autopsies on things under the ocean.” Later in the same essay she described her Father as; “The Bad Ass in the corner waiting for her and her brother to mess up.” I thought; I can do something with that! And I did!
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it’s perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Return To Home Page